Teachers demonstrate or are in the process towards developing the following characteristics:
- Possesses a clear understanding of the Worldview of Harmonious Coexistence by having attended the intensive study course with encouraging results.
- Has thoroughly studied all of the literature of Harmonious Coexistence (Madhyasth Darshan) and can communicate it to others.
- Lives according to the principles of Harmonious Coexistence or is sincerely putting effort in this direction, leading to contradiction-free thought, friction-free relationships and exploitation-free work
- Recognizes one’s definite responsibilities and duties in every relationship and fulfills them with joy and self motivation.
- Recognizes the inherent potential and goodness of the students and joyfully invests their resources for the wellbeing of all.
- Fulfills their family’s needs by participating in production activities or in activities supporting production activities.
- Invests their thought, body and material possessions for ensuring one’s and other’s intellectual resolution and material prosperity with joy and self motivation.
- Have clarity about students capabilities, laws in nature, order (harmony) in the existence, happiness through justice, resolution through harmonious human order, prosperity through physical labour, respect through righteous utilization of all resources, recognizing excellence in human beings, the tendency of following and adopting excellence, trust and confidence about ensuring a promising future and being active in this direction with joy.
Need for such a Qualifying Criteria:
Considering this course deals not only with theory, but also with living, the role of the teacher is very important for proper delivery of the content and for the success of the students. Similarly, in order for the content to offer inspiration to the students, the teacher should be living, or striving to live, according to the proposed principals and practices. When teachers themselves see that what they are teaching is a practical solution to the present day problems and risks, their delivery will be self-inspired and genuine. In this way, the teacher becomes a literal role-model for the students, and students can see tangible evidence of the positive effects of this content in ones life.