- To provide an educational environment and framework of living that is relevant for the transition from the current state of society and environment to a harmonious and sustainable state.
- Enable a holistic and inter-connected view of life, leading to self-transformation and realization of one’s full potential.
- Develop the ability for solution-centric, whole systems thinking and comprehensive reasoning to properly understand harmony in the existence from the atomic to the cosmic level.
- Apply the holistic understanding of harmony in living to lead an ethical life and take control of one’s well-being
- Develop the ability to assess current issues and challenges facing humanity from local to global levels and find sustainable solutions in purview of holistic under-standing of the innate harmony in natural systems.
- Develop necessary life skills, soft skills and occupational skills to ensure employability as well as exposure to new, meaningful and dignified livelihoods to gain confidence in starting green enterprises.
- Lead a profound life with genuine happiness, prosperity, harmony and balance by comprehending our role in the existence.
- Enable inculcation of the following to transform one’s own life and improve life around oneself:
- Universal Human Values such as trust, respect, affection, kindness, compassion , etc.
- Social Character such as commitment in relationships, dignified livelihood and kindness in work and behaviour
- Ethics of responsible utilization and protection of all resources
- Enable balanced living by having harmony in the following four dimensions of personal life:
- Capacity building for social and civic engagement and becoming a responsible global citizen by recognizing and fulfilling one’s participation in:
- Nation-state & Inter-nation
- With nature / the Earth