The course content satisfies the following guidelines mentioned below:
- Universal: It is not dependent on any religion, nationality, race, caste, creed, or sect. It is universally applicable to all human beings from all places.
- Rational: Yields to logic and reason; free from mysticism, preaching, rituals, and blind faith
- Verifiable: It can be self-investigated and verified
- Accessible: Shareable, inclusive, and understandable by all
- Leading to Harmony: It enables participants to live in peace, harmony and balance within as well as with others (human beings and the environment)
- Practical: Not merely an intellectual exercise but a practical guide to transform thinking and living
- Comprehensive: It proposes a holistic basis for harmonious living, encompassing all facets of life